Palazatte represents the flawless synthesis of stately sophistication, ageless architecture, and a captivating sense of barefoot luxury. Tucked away on the beautiful West Coast of Barbados, and boasting an uninterrupted view of one of the world’s most breathtaking seascapes, this unique beachfront estate redefines contemporary Caribbean living.
Situated on the famed west coast of Barbados, Palazzate – an unrivalled beachfront property is set to redefine luxury real estate in the Caribbean. Located at the northern end of the west coast, referred to locally as the ‘Barbados Riviera’ and close to historic Speightstown, Palazzate is undoubtedly the ‘crown jewel’ of the island.
Built by native craftsman, using the finest materials from around the world, as well as hand cut local coral stone, Palazzate boasts a distinctive look and style that will be preserved for many years to come. The eventual owners of the property will benefit from exclusive access to berths and yachting facilities at nearby Port Ferdinand Marina.
Palazzate Key Facts:
• 75,000 square feet of living space
• 4 ocean front residences each covering an average space of 12,000 square feet, situated within the footprint of the building
• Underground parking for 18 cars
• Each home has 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms,
individual media room, and pool
• Staff areas with laundry, kitchens, private
access elevators and biometric controls
• Security room and camera system throughout
• Spa area with treatment rooms, health club,
quiet room, rain shower, changing rooms
• Bar area with direct access to family pool and
• 125ft Yacht berth at Port Ferdinand